Sunday, 6 February 2011

Lure - Sculpting


In the end I chose these three parts out of the two different base meshes I had made. I had to experiment quite a while in Mudbox before I started to get the hang of it and was able to use different tools to get the creasing on the clothes the way I wanted. Here is the high poly sculpt for the Lure character:

I'm pretty happy with how the sculpt came out especially the ironing creases along the trouser legs and the seams on the sides.

The next part of the sculpt is the head, here is the first sculpt I have made using the base mesh which had openings for the eyes and mouth. It didn't really good well at all as the openings really effected the sculpt tool whenever I went near them.


As you can see in the Image it was really hard to keep a good shape around the openings, especially as they pulled and stretched with every sub divide. In the end Im going to go ahead with the other base mesh and see how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment