Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Lure - Creating the base meshes


Here is the first base mesh I made for the Lure's body, I started from a body and extruded it around the shape of an reference image to get the right size and shape, one thing I wasn't happy with was the trousers for two reasons, the shape is still very box like and also since these base meshes will be exported into Mudbox for sculpting in the the mesh to be evenly laid out so that it will subdivide well.

This is the second base mesh I have made in order to deal with the elements of the last base mesh that I didn't like, focusing a bit more on the shape of the trousers and also adding a sole to the shoe as well as smoothing out the jumper a bit more. I know need to work on the base mesh for the head and then begin sculpting these in Mudbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment